HighEdWeb New England brings together higher education professionals involved in all aspects of web communications – programmers, designers, content strategists, marketers, social media community managers, and news and public relations specialists. When it comes to the web, each of these positions overlap and build off of one another to create an effective, persuasive web presence. HighEdWeb is designed to bring these groups together to share knowledge, encourage best practices, and move our web communications to the next level.
The Higher Education Web Professionals Association strives to advance web professionals, technologies and standards in higher education. The Association hosts an annual conference in October and has set up this series of regional conferences to allow more attendees to present, meet, and learn. The New England regional is reaching out to higher education institutions within New England (and beyond) to attend.
- Thank You to Our Sponsors for Supporting All HighEdWeb Regional Conferences
- Announcing Atrion as Platinum Sponsor of HighEdWeb New England
- HighEdWeb New England Welcomes Percussion as Silver Level Sponsor
- HighEdWeb New England Welcomes OHO Interactive as Silver Level Sponsor
- Registration is Full for HighEdWeb New England 2014
- Higher Ed Experts Silver Keynote Sponsor for all HighEdWeb 2014 Regional Conferences
- Registration is Open
- Announcing Jason Pamental as Keynote Speaker
- Call for Proposals Closed
- Call for Proposals is Open – Deadline Extended to Feb 3